An individual's access to an JIP is subject to the following conditions:
- The person using JIP may browse, search, retrieve, and view an JIP, and may store or print single copies of individual articles, or discrete items or portions of such articles, solely for the user's own use.
- Unless specifically authorized by JIP in its Instructions to Authors or through other written consent, the person using JIP may not:
- distribute a copy (electronic or otherwise) of any article, file, or material from any JIP;
- post a copy of any article, file, or material from any JIP on a website (Internet or intranet);
- alter any article, file, or material from any JIP;
- charge for a copy (electronic or otherwise) of any article, file, or material from any JIP; or
- systematically print, archive, or store entire issues or a significant number of articles from any issue.
- For Information about requesting permission to reuse content from JIP, see Permissions and Commercial Reprints.
If you are an author of a paper for which you would like to request permission to reuse content, please read the JIP Statement of Authors’ Rights.
- Personal accounts and/or passwords may not be shared. Unauthorized copying or prohibited use may result in revocation of access to JIP and/or may expose the user to liability for copyright infringement, including injunctive relief and damages under Indonesia and/or foreign copyright laws.
- Any copies of material from JIP must include the copyright notice shown on the initial page of each article or, if different, on the portion reproduced.
- This License also applies to accepted manuscripts that are published online prior to publication of the final, typeset articles in an JIP ("JIP Accepts"). The manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance, on a weekly basis, before the copyedited, typeset articles are published. “Accepts” manuscripts are posted "as is" (i.e., as submitted by the authors at the modification stage), and do not reflect editorial changes that might be made subsequently by JIP or the authors.
- JIP does not hold copyright to authors’ Supplemental Material that may be linked to, or accessed through, an article. JIP may not authorize the copying, storing or transmission of any Supplemental Material. Please contact the corresp0nding author of the article for any permissions sought.
All library/institution/company use is governed by the above principles, by section 108 of the Copyright Act, and by any applicable Site License.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: These online publications may not match identically with the information contained in the print versions, and to the extent that such differences exist the online editions of all journals officially published by the JIP are the versions of record.
These publications are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications do not imply endorsement of that product or publication.
In no event shall the Tourism Research Journal be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of the articles or other material derived from these journals, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability.
JIP is under development, and changes may be made in these publications and programs at any time. All advertising appearing in the JIP is the sole responsibility of the advertiser. JIP does not endorse or warrant any product advertised or any statements made in any advertisements