ANALISIS HUBUNGAN PERSEPSI MAHASISWA TENTANG MATA KULIAH HOUSEKEEPING DENGAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR DI SEKOLAH TINGGI PARIWISATA TRISAKTI JAKARTA

  • Ervina Taviprawati Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata Trisakti
  • Vienna Artina Sembiring Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata Trisakti

Abstract

Education is an important means for a nation to achieve progress. Learning is a process of behavioral change that takes place consciously and involves all students' abilities. The result of behavioral change s that occur as a result of this teaching - learning process is said to be the result of learning. This can be interpreted when a person learns a knowledge, then he has new skills about knowledge that has been learned  in  addition  to  the  knowledge  that  has  be en  there.  This  research  uses descriptive and correlational method in processing and analyzing data. The unit of analysis in this study is the students who majored in housekeeping STP Trisakti In this study  the  object  is the  students of  the  second  semester  of  2015  who  studied housekeeping  at  STP  Trisakti.  Data  analysis  method  used  in  this  research  is descriptive analysis with the intent to analyze the results of questionnaires from the relationship   and   the   influence   of   student   perceptions   about   the   subject    o f housekeeping with motivation to learn at Trisakti Tourism High School Jakarta. Student  perception  about  housekeeping  subjects affect the  learning  motivation  by


49.67%. While the remaining 50.33% learning motivation is influenced by other factors.

Published
2017-10-25
How to Cite
TAVIPRAWATI, Ervina; SEMBIRING, Vienna Artina. ANALISIS HUBUNGAN PERSEPSI MAHASISWA TENTANG MATA KULIAH HOUSEKEEPING DENGAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR DI SEKOLAH TINGGI PARIWISATA TRISAKTI JAKARTA. Jurnal Ilmiah Pariwisata, [S.l.], v. 22, n. 2, p. 77 - 85, oct. 2017. ISSN 1411-1527. Available at: <http://jurnalpariwisata.stptrisakti.ac.id/index.php/JIP/article/view/1134>. Date accessed: 18 nov. 2017.